Saturday, October 3, 2026

Uncover the Core Magic: Dive into Mary’s Wisdom

 

Magic in the Core
by Mother Mary


Channeled through Natalie Glasson 

Greetings beloved ones, I am Mother Mary. It is such a joy to connect with you on this day bringing both my love and my truth. You always have my support and my love, and I will always be present as a friend/sister/mother…whatever you need…in your reality. I am here to support you. With that in mind, I wanted to share with you a perspective/awareness to bring magic into your reality/being/mind. 

I wanted to create an awakening that allows you to look at yourself, and the world around you, in a different way. 

When I speak of magic, I am speaking of the very essence of the Creator. I’m speaking of something that cannot be labeled, that cannot really be described. It is simply essence. Maybe we might describe it as the essence of creation; a creative force that no one can really explain and yet it is so powerful, so filled with light, and so inspirational. For me, that is magic.  

When you connect with that energy - that creative force within the Universe of the Creator - it begins to demonstrate/unfold/create what can only be described, in the physical reality, as magic. Things happen that you did not expect - wondrous, joyous things; abundance flows, people come into your life just at the right time, your needs begin to be met in creative and wonderful ways.  

This is magic upon the earth. This is magic in your life. There is a need to connect with this creative force; this magic that cannot really be described.  

How do we do this?  

We search for the core. In fact, we can search for the core in anything, in anyone, and it’s not even searching because we know it’s there. We know that we will always find it, discover it, and connect with it. So it is about reclaiming and remembering that connection with the core. 

And what is the core? 

You have a core of your own being; the center/essence of your own being. You might imagine this to be where your soul resides, or where the Creator-aspect that you are, resides. 

There is also a core central energy of your body. There is a central energy of your reality. There is a central energy of your creations. There is a central energy of the earth…of Mother Earth…of the Universe, of the different dimensions. ..................................... 

Click Here to Continue Reading 

Through Natalie Glasson

No comments:

Post a Comment