Friday, October 9, 2026

Do You Trust The Universe? by Mother Mary - October 9, 2026

Do You Trust The Universe?
by Mother Mary


Channeled through Natalie Glasson 

Greetings, greetings, I am Mother Mary. It is a joy to be in your presence today. I bring forth the abundance of love, joy and happiness. This I feel is the greatest gift that the earth can offer; the ability to recognise yourself and others as an embodiment of love, and to interact/communicate from a space of love. 

A simple ‘Good morning, how are you?’ changes dramatically when you come from a space of love; of embodiment of love. And when the other does the same, a connection is made; a connection that is liken to the Universe of the Creator - that is the Creator - and that fills your being with life-force energy/ truth/peace/trust. 

When you allow yourself to be an embodiment of love - the love of the Creator - a love that is emanating/kind/generous/supportive - then you connect with the Universe of the Creator; the Creator within you/around you/within others. This activates within you a trust; a trust that is powerful/strong/empowering - a trust that serves you.  

Your trust almost acts as a big ship that carries you forth supporting you through every storm/calm day/experience. 

I, Mother Mary, have shared with you that this is a way of connecting with/embodying trust. It is also a way of connecting with the Universe of the Creator. In truth, when you allow yourself to experience love - the love of your being/essence/truth - and you radiate it into everything that you are and everything that you do, you receive, from within you and outside of you, the gift of trust. 

So then we ask you this question:

Do you trust in the Universe/in the Creator?

 

When I, Mother Mary, ask you this question, I’m also asking you:

Do you believe that the universe is supporting you? 

 

Do you believe that all your needs are met?.....................................

 

Click Here to Continue Reading 

Through Natalie Glasson


No comments:

Post a Comment