Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Archangel Uriel: Tuning In to the Increased Energies - October 6, 2026

 

by Rob Loveland
https://loveland-slc.com/archangel-uriel-on-tuning-in-to-the-increased-energies/

Rob: Archangel Uriel, thank you for joining with me today. With all of this talk from so many different sources about the increased energies and the activations of structures on planet Earth to help facilitate that transfer of energy, I’m wondering how I can better facilitate the incorporation of that energy, feeling that energy, feeling that power, and using it for my benefit and the benefit of all of humanity. I ask for your wisdom and undoubtedly your patience.

Archangel Uriel: This is Uriel, the Keeper of the Silver Flame of Illumination, your brother, your helper. As you have asked, I am responding.

Rob, of course, as you know, you are always receiving energy, whether you are consciously aware of it or not. But if you would like to use that energy and direct that to fulfill your own intentions, then yes, you will have to learn to feel that energy.

So many of the ancient civilizations, as you refer to them, structured their lives and society around the movement of this energy, the Earth energies. Of course, for many, the ability to feel that, because it was at such a low ebb, required the use of other mechanisms and other tools, [such as] using the Earth itself, power points within the Earth, to amplify that energy so that they could feel it, so that they could interact with it.

But we are at a time now in the evolution of humanity where such facilities are not necessary. Those power points are still useful, to be sure, but you are fully capable of feeling that energy right here, right now.

Rob: So I am choosing now to simply sit and feel the energy, in my hands, in my heart, and in and around my third eye. I see an image of waves on the ocean that are being amplified, that are rather significant in size, but they are rather confused. They are not coherent. The waves are coming from different directions, causing a very confused sea state.

Is this just the way it is right now? Can we do something to affect that, to make them more coherent, to be more predictable as to where they’re coming from?

Uriel: You’re in a period of transition, so it is somewhat confused, constantly shifting from one approach to another. It will settle down.

I suggest you tune yourself to the particular energy that you want, and while that will not nullify the energies from the other directions, from the other sources, it will render them ineffective to you, in that you are not tuning to those frequencies and those energy patterns. So while they are still there, you will not be affected by them.

Simply tune into the energies that you desire.

Rob: How do I know what the effects of each different source of energy is supposed to be?

Uriel: Feel into that and decide what it is that you choose to do with the energies. Set your intention that you would like to experience the energies that will support and amplify your intention. Focus on that and the energies that you receive that are compatible with that intention will naturally come to the forefront, and all others will fall away.

Again, the energies are always there. It is simply what you choose to focus on and tune into.

Rob: So, as always, it comes down to what it is that I want. Am I being clear in what it is that I want? I find myself in a period where I’m not sure what I want. I’m not sure what to focus on.

Of course, I’m very interested in the global geopolitical scene and the role of governance over humanity and what we choose as our system of governance over our own society. I’m finding it difficult to wrap my head around the idea that everyone governs themselves with no system – that feels like anarchy to me. And yet, I am also wary of a strong centralized government.

Uriel: The more people that align to a similar idea, the more that will come to the fore. So I suggest, Rob, you not worry about what others may think, what others may desire. Simply be clear in your own mind what it is that you want.

Focus on that, and if there are those who hold a similar intention, a similar vibration, then you will naturally bind together in your collective energies to bring that to the fore. But it always starts with you, within yourself.

Rob: So when I say that I’m interested in the governance models, that also involves the financial system, for I see them as being linked. So much of the governance is structured around and meant to govern how we deal with the abundance of the planet.

Uriel: That is true. They are linked. Again, focus on the outcome that you desire. The financial system will align itself to support the societal structure that you envision. You have now become fond of the expression: to find a society, a world that works for everyone. In order to work for everyone, the financial system behind it must support that.

Rob: Thank you, Uriel. I think at this point, I just want to sit with and feel the energies. It’s been a long time since I just sat and focused in such a way. Thank you so much for your assistance today.

Uriel: It is always my pleasure to connect with you in this way. Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment