Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Seraphina: Living in a Null Zone - September 30, 2026

 

For the past few days I have been almost totally inert. I have found myself just sitting and staring at the wall ….on dial tone..
It is not like me to be this way and it was becoming concerning so I asked my guides to speak to me about it. I have a feeling I’m not alone here, so I hope their words will help others too.


Seraphina: My beloved friends and family. I seem to be adrift, rudderless, directionless, with no real drive to do or say or accomplish anything. I feel like I’m living in a null zone. Just me with a nothingness all around me. I’m not even interested in looking for a way out of this void. How bad is that? (I just caught myself judging myself)

I would love to hear any words you have to give me this morning. I am open to receive.

I am Sananda. I am your brother, your friend and your constant companion. I step forward to answer your plea this morning.

Dearest Lady, you are carrying much within you and upon you at this time. Not just for and about yourself, but also for and about the Collective of Mankind upon this planet.

These energies you have taken upon yourself to transmute and transform are extremely large and “heavy” at this time. The “weight” of them has/is flattened many/a majority of those who serve the Light here on Earth.

I needs must be this way in order to have the people stop, slow down, pay attention and realize that there is a great shift taking place.

These energies are causing awareness of the changes that are happening and showing the choices that are there for all to see and choose.

There is huge movement in the hearts of mankind. Most of it is heart openings. And that is most desirable.

Your feeling of “stuckedness” is partially because you are a Pillar, as you know. It is your purpose here and now to hold the space for those changes to take place.

So, dearest girl, do not beat yourself up for doing your job!! Continue to be the Light, be the Pillar of Source Light and Conduit of the Mother’s Tsunami of Love that you are.

There is nothing else required of you, only that which you choose to do out of your own motivations.

It will not be much longer now until the med beds can bring relief to your/mankind’s physicality.

Until then, just BE and judge not.

You are dearly loved and protected. You have Legions of Light around you at all times.

And I am ever with you,
Sananda


No comments:

Post a Comment