Wisdom of Inner Stability
by Mother Earth
Channeled through Natalie Glasson
Greetings my beloved companions, it is a joy to connect with you today. I am Mother Earth. I have many names; Gaia, and many more. I’m the essence of your current reality, and the Essence. I am the foundation of what you recognise as the earth. I have a soul. I have intuition. I have knowingness. I have a strong connection with the Creator, the inner planes.
Today I, Mother Earth, wish to share my wisdom with you, and I wish to speak of a window of opportunity. This is something I am supporting.
As we enter into a new phase, within 2027, we will recognise that you are being guided inwards. You are being asked by the Creator/your soul/your guides/your essence & truth, to recognise your own inner stability to rely on yourself, to rely on your inner truth. You will be supported to do so and to experience this.
It is very important that you begin to experience relying upon yourself - your own inner truth - and creating from what is already there within you; your inner stability.
This requires you to connect more with the earth/nature/my vibrations/my Kingdoms. It requires you to connect more with your physical body. It is a part of the earth. It will return to the earth. In doing so you will ground yourself; you will become rooted in the earth.
At this time, this is the only way for ascension - to become rooted in the earth; to feel yourself as one with the earth and all its aspects/creations, as well as your own aspects/creations. As you recognise that you become rooted, you will feel more stable within; that you can rely on yourself. You’ll feel safer.
It’s from this space - from a deep security - that you will understand your own inner knowingness. You will allow yourself to achieve soulful work. .....................................
Click Here to Continue Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment