by Lee Degani
https://connectiontohealing.org/aagabrielle-the-power-of-blessings/
“Dearest ones,
I am Archangel Gabrielle, Angel of Joy, Angel of Communication, Lily of Love and here presenting the concept of blessings for you.
But what is a blessing but an exchange?
It is an exchange of Love, of joy. You ask for blessings from the Divine Source and blessings come streaming down, for the way that it all works, beloveds, is that you only have to ask. And with that asking, believe.
Know with every essence of your being that this blessing is coming forth. It is a matter. of faith, which also is an exchange.
For you see, we are all sacred partners with thee and when you are blessed, the blessing comes back to us as well. So know that when you ask, you are also blessing the angels, masters, the teachers, the heavenly beings.
For what happens below happens above and what happens above, happens below.
You have a beautiful custom that has begun some time ago. You call it paying it forward. That when you receive, perhaps you receive someone giving you unexpected income, or pay for your groceries or pay for your meal and then you decide that you will do it for someone else and that person does for someone and so on.
Now, know. that you, as our partner, also have the power. to bring blessings for that is what a blessing is, bringing Love. to another. And that begins to expand and fill the world with peace, with comfort, with surprises.
So ask for the blessings, and when they come, be grateful for them for the gratefulness is also an exchange. And then, beloved, decide how you will then spread your blessings.
I bless you now.
I bless you with Love.
I bless you with joy.
I bless you with abundance, abundance of health, of well being, of financial security.
I bless you with the plethora of continued blessings.
Now, spread it, move it forward with Love.
This is Archangel. Gabrielle.
Farewell.”
No comments:
Post a Comment