Saturday, October 30, 2021

Zetas via Erena Velazquez | October 29, 2021

Greetings,

I am Zetas, a top scientist from progressive group of Greys, who work and interact with Galactic Federation of Light as alliance. I come in peace, and my group never harmed the humans.

My specialty is making the brain work in a full capacity and also solving problems to heal the brain issues. I am actually helping someone to restore his brain capacity and activate beyond the usual human normal activity. Your brain hardly uses 1% of your capabilities.

I want to clarify some misunderstandings about the Greys. Like in each race, there are good and bad species. My group stands for the positive side, who are interested in scientific progress and development, not interested in useless wars and trying to enslave others.

If you look at the history of my civilization, we got very advanced to the point that we started doing a lot of genetic manipulations and experimentations. It lead to almost extinction of ourselves and becoming a dying civilization.

You heard many stories about the human beings abducted by us. The kidnappings happened, my group was not involved, a small part of my civilizations, the negatives ones participated in these abductions. I personally find these tactics are a reflection of low consciousness and shows disrespect toward other beings.

I love being a scientist, and I am against primitive methods of taking humans without their consent. The truth is the humans were never physically harmed by them, it violated their free will by kidnapping them. All of them were returned back to Earth and their memories were erased, so they don’t remember, what happened to them.

This why, my group and I always followed the Universal Laws not to violate free will of anyone. I want for humanity to see that the Cosmos is big and not every race is friendly. Even, you are being manipulated by your Superiors, you are not fully exposed to the dangers of the endless Cosmos. When you become the Galactic Humans on a New Earth, you are going to need to learn on how to interact with variety of different species, and learn who is really friendly and who is not.

Your governments have been very dishonest and hide from the humanity many things like all of their interactions with Reptilians, Dracos, Greys and etc. They are also hiding some technologies from other planets, and even the bodies picked up from the Roswell crash in 1947. Also, they have bases on the Moon, Saturn, Mars and on Venus, where the humans without their consent are forced to work.

If you want to stay alive as the race, you need to take the power to your hands and get rid off all of the entities, who are not letting you to progress and evolve as a nation. The truth is going to set the humanity free, your time is coming to shine.

Regarding my species, my group and I solved the issue of being the dying race by creating 3 new civilizations and stopping the genetic issues, we had for the longest time. Thank you Universal Channel.

Always Think Before You Act
Zetas

Channeled by Erena Velazquez



No comments:

Post a Comment