Wednesday, April 14, 2021

One Sun

Heavenletter #573 

God said:

You wonder how I can be speaking to each one of you at the same time. I am One Sun, but I am many-rayed, and My rays reach out and encompass the world. I see you very well, and I know you very well. I single out each one of you to talk to. I scoop out your heart with My words. I scoop out the dross and leave the gold.

I carry you in My heart. I do not have to go far to know you. I know the deepest recesses of you. I know you firsthand. I more than remember you. I experience you. I refresh Myself. I look at you anew each day.

My attention on you affects you. I turn you over, so to speak. Each day I turn you over. I bake you in My rays until you recognize that you are done to perfection.

You need no sun glasses with Me. I will not blind your eyes. I brighten them. I help you see.

There is so much more for you to see.

You know that I do not lack understanding, but you need to know that you do lack understanding. Sometimes you do not even look to understand. You look to evade. Why would anyone want to evade the love in My eyes? Why would anyone not want to be radiated by Me?

Perhaps you think you have secrets that you don't want anyone to know. But you have kept secrets from yourself. You have kept from yourself that you have nothing to hide.

When seen in the light, ominous departs.

I see My one child in all his divergence all at once. With one look, I see all. With one word, I say all. The timbre of My voice reaches all. More than My words are heard. I reach the innermost core of you. I pluck you like a guitar, and you begin to hear the music of yourself.

What a being I created in you! What a Creator I am! My creation unfurls. My exhalation continues. And you are caught up in My breath. It cools you and warms you, and you are touched by Me.

Your thoughts reach Me all at once. Your prayers reach Me as one. I give one answer, and that answer is Yes. Be quick to hear it.

I said Yes to you from the moment I made you. My whole creation was a big Yes written upon the sky. I say Yes to you now. Hear Me.

If you feel burdened, you are mistaken. You misconstrued something. Perhaps you thought I said No to you. I never say No. I always say Yes. Hear the echo of My voice.

I hear the truth of you, and it is the truth of you that I answer.

You may not know your own questions. You may think you ask one thing when, in reality, you ask another.

I hear very well, and I understand very well, and I answer Yes.

That is the extent of My vocabulary. What other word do I need know? And what about you? What if you only knew the word "Yes", only knew the concept Yes, only welcomed the advent of life and all it brought to you, the same way as I love each of you.

Will you today, in thought and deed, say Yes? Say Yes to Me now. Say Yes to all today on My behalf. Speak Yes for Me. Enable it for Me. Ennoble it for Me. Raise the world with a simple Yes.

You need no barriers. From what should you bar yourself?

Yes opens the universe. Yes opens Heaven. Yes opens you. Yes.

http://heavenletters.org/one-sun.html

No comments:

Post a Comment