Started by Genoveva
Greetings My sweet Annas! I AM your Mother, Universal Mother Mary, Mother of Love and Mother of All, and I come here once more to embrace you, to take you into My heart and Soul, to fill you with My essence and loving and soothing blue, to remove from thee all the debris and the specks that are not of Light and Love.
You are My beautiful and wonderful, cherished beyond measure Angels in form, children of Mine, and you are indeed doing a magnificent job in this lifetime, just as you have promised and more, but what you tend to forget over and over again, is to take care of your sweet selves, and to treat yourselves with compassion and kindness, just as you nurture and love everyone else.
I need you to promise Me, that you will honor yourselves and place your needs first, yes, before anyone’s else, and make a priority to tune within constantly, and communicate with your bodies, mostly with your physical vessels and cells, with your DNA and molecules, ask them what it is that they need to regenerate and to be reborn in these new energies of Love that are going to become more and more intense every day.
Check within and find out if you need more sleep and downtime, a certain vitamin and more energized and alive water to flush out the toxins and all dense old debris, perhaps less medicine and even less of the food that was used to silence the signals that you were given when something was not working right. You can tune into the smallest particle of your physical body and find out what it is that is requiring in any given moment to stay healthy and vibrant, and of course that is always changing and adjusting to the new frequencies of light penetrating the Earth, but more importantly is to pay attention to your energy field and to sense the fluctuation and the subtle changes and shifts created by your thoughts and the thoughts of the ones that you are interacting with, in any given moment.
Do not give your power away any longer, reading books and articles are merely general guidelines, going to energy healers and physicians are just a way to confirm of your own knowing and intuition! You are a sovereign beautiful Being of Light and you are Perfect in every way! I know you My sweet Annas, for I made you magnificent and beautiful, and remember what I say to thee, that you are strong and powerful, that you are made of the purest LOVE there is, My LOVE.
I AM always here with thee, and you Know how proud I am of you All, for never giving up, for your determination and steadfastness in bringing and allowing Love to be anchored on Earth once more, for the commitment to the fulfillment of My plan and of your plan.
Farewell
http://novaearth.invisionzone.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment