Saturday, April 18, 2015

Jesus' resurrection in a light body

Revelation of Jesus to Gabriela in which he explains the essence of his resurrection. "

Jesus: "Dear people, we have already spoken in previous revelations about my crucifixion and the processes involved thereby have accomplished I have you then invited to make contact with your own crucifixions I am referring to the times when you condemn yourself to.. victim or perpetrator in certain situations. We have seen that important aspects of the crucifixion ritual growing in consciousness from duality to unity, of good and evil to compassion, from fear to relate to love. As the baby during birth or her way to the world must open and together with his or her mother must go through a transformation process going, so you are born in the same way from duality to unity, ie:. you first go through some painful processes through which you feel a victim, others as perpetrators see and experience grief and anger.

The moment you break the duality of good and evil and come through compassion and love in the heart, then you have a similar experience as a baby enters the birth canal and into a large room where he or she can move freely, breathing and can observe from a broader perspective. The baby can watch the mother after birth and being where he or she is fully grown in nine months. The young child can connect different now with the mother than when he or she was still in the womb. When you rise above good and evil, you feel freer, as if you have escaped from an oppressive space. Then you were born in another, a higher dimension. These are the essentials of my resurrection, the resurrection of duality to unity and the awakening of the Christ consciousness in the heart. The awakening of unconditional love in the heart is the basis of the experience of their own Divinity.



Through my 'resurrection' I can show people their true essence. Many people were themselves two thousand years ago, unaware of their divine nature and she could not imagine that something more than they had a material body. Their vision of birth and death was still limited and they lacked contact with their immortal souls and their Higher Self. Thus, they were unaware that they were essentially already immortal and their consciousness would continue to exist after death. This does not mean that I'm the only one who "conquers death 'in your terms and" have eternal life. " Every human being - then and now - is an incarnation of an immortal soul that comes to Earth several times to evolve in consciousness. The same I have done from the dimension of my own development and mission.

At the time of my resurrection, my physical body was rapidly digested in the Earth, merged with the Earth. With all the love and gratitude I returned my vehicle "to Mother Earth by recognizing what it has meant to me. For me it was a valuable tool that enabled me to be on the Earth and to carry out my mission and accomplish. The subtle and energetic side of my body and my consciousness took the form of a light body, with which I could show me even to the people on Earth. It was the intention of my manifestation in this new body to the people - who had committed to my mission on earth - to experience what the next step in the development of their consciousness would be. And to help them there to imagine in order to connect with them. I mean that these people were to order themselves to grow beyond duality and come into unity consciousness. My appearance in a light body for them was a clear sign of my Divine essence.

A light body is, moreover, a nonmaterial body that can be perceived by incarnated souls as matter. A body of light is formed by light units which are projected from a higher dimension in a form that is also visible to Earth humans. It is not easy for people to distinguish a light body of a normal body. Only 'elevated' masters are able to project a light body. To do this one must have been completed and in consciousness have gone completely from duality to unity Earth's teachings.



By coming into contact with my light body, the backward people could also - consciously or unconsciously - to make contact with their own Divinity and accept that. As they could in their further growth experienced Divinity in other people. In most of this group of followers took the integration of this experience nonetheless years to complete. A further deepening of this process occurred during Pentecost.

Further mission on Earth of these people - who were then in my area - was to open their hearts, awakening of the Christ consciousness in their hearts and to a tool for others to let them undergo this process. In the same way you all are my apostles, ambassadors of the awakening of the Christ consciousness in the heart. If you want to experience this fully, you can choose to rise above your victim / perpetrator feeling. Each time you feel involved in a battle between good and evil, you can choose a higher angle in order to get a more neutral perspective on the situation, to see if everything as part of the Divine plan. This different perspective helps you to look with compassion for all kinds of situations and makes the unconditional love in your hearts flourish. You get the feeling that you can embrace the world in your heart, regardless of the behavior of people or circumstances that arise. This heart-opening I experienced during my crucifixion before I died.



You do this heart opening not to die for you, this is a choice that you can make every day in normal life, to steadily climb these stairs of compassion. Every choice you make, it is like taking a step that carries you up and brings further in opening your heart. In this development we want, the Brothers and Sisters of the Brotherhoods, Sisterhood of Love and Light, where I part from Jesus do, you are on duty. Pray to us when your hearts you enter it. "

openbaringen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment